Compliance Training Group (CTG) is fully committed to meeting its clients’ background screening needs in a manner that’s consistent with a clean and sustainable environment. We believe conservation is both a good business practice and our duty to preserve the world’s natural resources for future generations to enjoy.
In keeping with this belief, it is our policy to conduct business in an environmentally-responsible manner that protects the public, our employees, and the earth that we all share.
In addition to complying with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, we are committed to having a green work environment:
- Making environmental concerns an integral part of our planning and decision-making process, including committing sufficient resources to implement effective environmental programs.
- Educating employees to be accountable for environmental stewardship and encourage them to seek innovative ways to improve the environmental aspects of our operations.
- Avoid, minimize, and mitigate any adverse environmental impact caused by our operations, where possible.
- Continually improving our environmental programs.
- Promoting the efficient use of energy and natural resources through cost-effective conservation and energy management.
- Ensuring proper handling and disposal of all obsolete IT products, electronics and other waste
- Pursuing opportunities to prevent pollution
- Recycling and reusing waste materials, where possible.
- Supporting research and the development programs and technologies aimed at minimizing global warming and climate change.
To prove we are committed to our environmental policy at CTG, the following examples are small, simple changes we have made to our office:
- Using electronic mail where possible and reducing the use of paper in our operations
- Using low energy light bulbs
- Installed motion sensor lights in areas of low use
- Reducing and monitoring energy consumption for electricity, gas and water
- Turning off unnecessary lights
- Turning off unused electronics
- Purchasing recycled office and kitchen supplies
- Actively promoting the “3R’s” of waste management: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Evaluating our environmental performance through periodic reviews and audits to ensure that our conduct is consistent with these principles
If you have any questions about Compliance Training Group's employee compliance training products or services, or our corporate green environmental policy, please feel free to call, email, or fill out a form for more information.