Compliance Training Group (CTG) a division of Employers Choice Online, Inc., will offer a referral fee for every training session in accordance with the considerations below.
Referral fees are payable net 15 calendar days, upon CTG’s receipt of payment from the referred client.
|Billing Amount||Affiliate Payment|
|up to $10,000||8%|
|$10,001 - $20,000||7%|
|$20,001 - $35,000||6%|
|$35,001 - $50,000||5%|
Affiliate’s will have access to marketing materials to support their promotion of CTG services, and may request, in writing, to use CTG logos, service marks, and other copyrighted material, upon approval from CTG.
Due to the nature of our engagements as well as state and federal law requirements, CTG will contract directly with the client, and throughout the project, will communicate with the client and Affiliate regarding all project details, if requested by the Affiliate.
Become an Affiliate
To become a registered CTG Affiliate, simply:
- Contact CTG at (800) 591-9741 to verify eligibility.
- Complete the attached Affiliate program application.
- Await receipt of your registered Affiliate number.
Process for Referring a Project
To refer a project to CTG:
- Become a CTG Affiliate with a registered identification number (if not already a partner).
- Present the project to CTG in writing, accompanied by the Affiliate’s registration number.
- Provide CTG with necessary details in the written form (Affiliate Referral form) to contact the client, identify the parties involved, and the nature of the project. Include contact name, position, phone number, E-mail address of contact, complete company name, and business address.
- Presented to CTG.
Exclusions & Limitations
Exclusions and limitations to this program
- Project referrals not accompanied by an Affiliate’s registration number.
- Projects for which a client contacts CTG directly before the Affiliate provides the referral.
- CTG’s pass-through expenses, including but not limited to, mileage, per diem, hotel, rental car, airfare, communications and related expenses. Such expenses are not included in the final figure from which referral fees will be derived.
- Referrals older than 180 days for which no signed contract has been secured. This time period may be extended at CTG’s discretion upon request of the Affiliate.
- Project refusal at CTG’s sole discretion.
Affiliates can be individuals; Affiliate accounts are not required to be business entities. Law firms, HR consulting firms, temporary employment agencies, investigation agencies, and insurance agencies may qualify for the Affiliate program. CTG has full discretion in granting Affiliate registration. CTG can revoke Affiliate status at any time and retains the right to discontinue the program at any time.
CTG reserves the right to change the referral fee percentages, in writing, within a 30 day period. Rules governing this Affiliate Program are subject to current prevailing program terms, which are subject to change without notice.
- Referrals are to be submitted in writing via regular mail or E-mail, and should be dated. The date that the referral is received by CTG is the date of the referral. In the event of multiple referrals for the same job, the first referral received by CTG will receive a referral fee.
- It is the responsibility of the Affiliate to present the correct Affiliate registration number to CTG. A referral not accompanied by the proper registration number may not be compensated.