Our “Train the Trainer” program empowers your organization to handle its own training needs. Once you have identified an appropriate, qualified employee to serve as your organization’s trainer, our intensive review of the course materials will prepare them to conduct legally complaint training for your entire organization. We offer a variety of topics, please visit our course library for a full list of topics offered. Our “Train-the-trainer” service is delivered via one-on-one in person training. Each training session lasts approximately four hours long to cover all of the relevant information. We also offer custom “train-the-trainer” sessions to train on multiple topics during one extended training session or across multiple sessions, depending on your needs.
Our best practices recommendation is to follow California’s stringent list of requirements for what constitutes a Qualified Trainer. Although no other states have requirements this specific, better to be safe than sorry when it comes to selecting the person who will be responsible for training your organization in a legally compliant manner.
We recommend selecting:
- An attorney with at least two years’ experience and whose practice includes employment law
- A Human Resource Professional or Harassment Prevention Consultant with a minimum of two years practical experience designing harassment/discrimination prevention training, responding to harassment or discrimination complaints, conducting investigations of sexual harassment complaints, or advising employers on these issues
- Law school or College Professors or Instructors with 20 instruction hours or 2 or more years’ experience of teaching employment law
Training Materials include:
- Workshop critique template
- Section quizzes and final test
- Complimentary 4hr Webinar training
- Train the Trainer certificates of completion
- Certificates of completion template for trainees
- An electronic copy (CD) of all printed materials
- Two binders with all printed training material including: presentations, federal and state laws and regulations, exercises and training templates
- All training materials, including presentations are customized with your company’s logo
- Two PowerPoint presentations: Train the Trainer, Connecticut OR Nationwide Sexual Harassment Awareness Training